PRINTED MAPS (PDF*)
- Snowmass Village
- Snowmass Village Condominiums
- Roaring Fork Valley – includes Aspen, Snowmass Village, Old Snowmass, Basalt, Carbondale to Glenwood Springs
- All Areas Combined Maps – 7 Pages
- Pitkin County Map Making Tool and Property Reports: New Mapping Site*
- Pitkin County and City Interactive Maps Gallery: Excellent resource for Identifying Property Parcels and Assessor Records, Zone Districts & Planning Maps within the City of Aspen.
- Pitkin County Trails, Open Space and Parks Interactive Map
SPECIFIC NEIGHBORHOODS, CONDO COMPLEXES, AND SUBDIVISION MAPS:
Obermeyer Building Condominiums Location Map (Downtown Aspen CO Condos for Sale)
Double Bar X Ranch Lots & Trail Map with Field Guide (Courtesy of BJ Adams and Co Real Estate)
North Star Nature Preserve and Open Space – 310 acres 2 miles east of town of Aspen
MID-VALLEY (ROARING FORK VALLEY)
Missouri Heights Map – a beautiful high mountain mesa with residential properties and ranches between El Jebel and Carbondale, CO
River Valley Ranch Lot Location Map – Carbondale, CO
River Valley Ranch Area Map – Carbondale, CO
Aspen Glen Golf Course and Lot Location Map – Carbondale, CO
ASPEN TO GLENWOOD SPRINGS
ZIP CODE LIST – ROARING FORK VALLEY
RECREATION MAPS: PARKS, TRAILS, OPEN SPACES
Aspen Open Space Map
Aspen Trail Map – shows Nordic trails and summer trails in the aspen area.
Rio Grande Trail Map – The Rio Grande Trail runs from one end of the valley, Aspen, to the other, Glenwood Springs. It is a walking, running, and biking trail that follows the old Rio Grande Railroad tracks.
* See article: Pitkin County County Launches Map-Making Website, Aug 8, 2015 ADN. Excerpt: “With just a few clicks of a mouse you can create a map, a property report, or a mailing list of anywhere in Pitkin County,” said Mary Lackner, the county’s geospatial technology lead…The property report feature allows the user to choose any property in Pitkin County and get a detailed report that includes nearby public amenities (trails, parks and open space), voter districts, boundaries (zone district, caucus area, master plan area, etc.), school and fire districts, and general property information such as address, account number and jurisdiction. “The property report feature could help someone thinking about moving to the area find out more about a neighborhood they’re considering or answer questions of a current property owner about what voting, water or fire district they’re in,” Lacker said. No technical map experience nor downloads are necessary to use the website. A short video introducing the site and explaining how it works is available on Pitkin County’s YouTube channel. Also see FAQs and Help Guide.
*You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the pdf maps listed above. Don’t have it? Download it now for free from Adobe.