Released Oct 5, 2014 v2
The Estin Report began publishing monthly Aspen real estate market “snapshots” in 2012 on or near the 1st Monday of each month.
The 7-page Snapshots feature charts, tables and 30-day live links to photos and details of sold proper-ties in the subject month. They summarize residential real estate sales activity in the upper Roaring Fork Valley with three sections: 1) Total combined Aspen Snowmass Village Market; 2) Aspen Market; 3) Snowmass Village Market. Sales for each are broken down by property type.
The Estin Report: Monthly Market Snapshot is the only Aspen sales information widely published in a timely and consistent manner early each month.
Click table for full Sep 2014 Market Snapshot PDF
- Unit Sales: -30% from (23) in September ’13 to (16) in September ’14
- Dollar Sales: -15% from $39M in September ’13 to $33M in September ’14
- Unit Sales: -4% from (111) in September ’13 to (107) in September ’14
- Dollar Sales: +19% from $184M in September ’13 to $220M in September ’14
- Unit sales: +29% from (14) in September ’13 to (18) in September ’14.
- Dollar Sales: +111% from $63M in September ’13 to $132M in September ’14
- Unit sales: 23% from (74) in September ’13 to (91) in September ’14.
- Dollar Sales: +40% from $354M in September ’13 to $496M in September ’14
- Aspen Sept. 2014 Closed Properties (34): This link is valid until 11/04/2014.
- Snowmass Village August 2014 Closed Properties (7): This link is valid until 11/04/2014.
- Vacant land/Lots Closed (3): This link is valid until 11/04/2014.
Disclaimer: The statements made in The Estin Report and on Aspen broker Tim Estin’s blog represent the opinions of the author and should not be relied upon exclusively to make real estate decisions. A potential buyer and/or seller is advised to make an independent investigation of the market and of each property before deciding to purchase or to sell. To the extent the statements made herein report facts or conclusions taken from other sources, the information is believed by the author to be reliable, however, the author makes no guarantee concerning the accuracy of the facts and conclusions reported herein. Information concerning particular real estate opportunities can be requested from Tim Estin at970.309.6163or email.The Estin Report is copyrighted 2014 and all rights reserved. Use is permitted subject to the following attribution with an active link to the source: “The Estin Reporton Aspen real estate.”